Monday, June 15, 2009

What college taught us..

Now that college is over, I can look over it and think that college was much more than an educational experience. It was a lesson in life. I think we all have matured a lot from the day we entered the gates of college.

I think every one has a story to tell. A story, equally worth learning from. I think we've all had our share of experiences in college. Experiences of victory, of defeat, of pain, of laughter, of agony, of trust, of anguish, of relief. And in the end, as we look back, I realize that it was all worth it.

I step out of my campus as a better person, a more mature person, whose perspective of life has broadened, who has learned a lot of lessons, who realized his strengths and weaknesses and who is ready to face the next phase of life with full vigor.

Whatever life holds in store for all of us, and wherever life may take us, we all can surely thank our college life for the person it has made out of us...

3 comments:

  1. Its like living a dream, which has its own share of moments as you pointed out but if I may say so living a hostel college life is far more different as out of no where find yourself amidst all the action - be it good or bad.

    I've finished it yet but then again it has taught me one too many lessons already. Yes you're right until and unless you learn something you keep studying.. it seems :)

    Maybe yes or no..but yes I'm glad to have met so many different people.. its like sampling all the Indian cuisines in a single buffet!

    And besides...it teaches us one thing for sure -- get your priorities straight.

    ---
    Prasenjit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i truly agree wd atin.i being a part of the same institute have felt the same vibes n have almost experienced quite a lot similar things but on different levels.i guess for us this was the first phase of stepping out of our places n doin somethin of our own which made us learn so many things and each day surely has helped us to discover somethin new which was at times surprising n frightening.i guess it gave us a brief descritpion of wat life has instored for us for future.
    i guess for me life just started now...!!
    way to go ahead n lots to see n do ahead..!

    bhatti

    ReplyDelete