Friday, June 19, 2009

Thoughts worth a Pretty Penny...


Today, I felt elated. I felt I had a place in this world. That I was contributing to it in some bizarre and unknown way. Generally such thoughts never enter my mind. I spend most of my time fighting with my conscience over understanding the real reason why we're here. It's like my angels and devils face off head-to-head "No Holds Barred" !! But today was different... Somehow I felt a premonition of something different yet to come.

Not letting the moment go, I jumped up and opened my favorite book "Men of Steel" to page 4. And there he was.... Nandan Nilekani. Ahhh... There's a subtle human-ness in him, that separates him from all my other favorite Entrepreneurs. I got a whim to be just like him someday. "Infosys" Rocks !!!! :)

Anyways, I began my day (as usual), starting my laptop. I set up the Android environment. Yea, I've had some hands-on Java Practice and Android would be the "A OK" place to pick up some good ol' object oriented skills. Andriod's got some cool libraries and I'm waiting to start building some nice Applications.

Anyways, Mom called for Breakfast. I entered the dining room and there it was !! ... A bowl of fresh fruits.... 2 thoughts crossed my mind. One was "Good food... Good health" :) and the other was the main reason I was eating all this "Jaundice Recovery" :(... That made me sad !!

I brushed up on some good ol' Mathematics. Ahhh.... General 2nd Degree Equations. I studied the Quartic Equation today and Vieta's Method to solve it. I made a simple C Program to do the same. What better feeling than to merge 2 of my interests !!

My entire day went away in doing this and some usual Virtual Networking. Those cliched "Hi"s and "Wassup"s.... It's almost a recursive algorithm. And redundant too :P...

And in the end, I looked back on my day and pondered over the irony of the fact that I started it off feeling all pumped and relishing Thoughts worth a Pretty Penny and now there I was... All confused and muddled, feeling like a Lost ball in high weeds.

Anyways... Chao... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment