Friday, October 23, 2009

Leger-de-Man !

Traveling can be a lot of fun. Especially traveling alone. Even more so, if you are keen and observant of the surroundings and the aura of opportunity hat surrounds you. I've been lucky enough to have been given this chance. The chance to travel the world and meet so many different kinds of people, their lifestyles, share their thoughts, their emotions, their stimulus to what surrounds them and the life that they define. In my 21 years of existence, I've become learned enough to know that people vary magnanimously ! And here I am, sitting alone and just observing the people who surround my existence. It's all an opinion really. Some would consider 'holding a nosegay in front of a porch' as stupid, whereas others would interpret the same as logical and brave.
The world's an oyster of variegated personalities, a multifarious plenitude of characters and a plethora of experience in living. The more you explore, the more you're left baffled. In this age-an-era, it's easier to travel and explore contrary to what Magellan had to go through to accomplish his ambitions. Technology has served in our favor and made it essentially trivial to go to different places. All you need is a tutorial on the web and some greens in your pocket. Our generation hangs between the valleys of the Angels and the Daemons. On one hand we're surrounded by the comfort and ease of technology and progress, and on the other we got Guns waging bloody tales in the newspaper every single day. Who's to make a choice anyway ! We can't really turn back time to go back to the dark ages, nor can we zoom into a distant future where television would be on a handkerchief.

I sit here, in a posh restaurant with a glass of Apple Martini and a bowl of my favorite, fish and chips. And I consider myself lucky. Lucky to be born this way. Lucky not to have been poverty stricken. Lucky not to be suffering from some epidemic in a third world country. Lucky to have an education. Lucky to be traveling the world at this an age. And more so...
Anyways, I got a flight to catch soon so I'll just go down and dig into my sumptuous banquet and fly off.. :)

Chao..

No comments:

Post a Comment