Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm Atin...

I'm Atin... I sit and think, who are we ? and what brings us here ? is there a purpose to the existence of the universe ? is there a pattern to the way time is unfolding in front of us ?
Why are we so tied down by our petty differences ? Do we realize how small we are in this universe? Isn't there a better way to live our lives ?

Why do we waste our natural resources ? Do we not realize that they are our precious jewels, without which we would cease to exist ? Why are we so selfish ? Does it hurt to do good to others ?
Is there God ? Is there a way we can see him ? Does God lie in good deeds ? If yes, then why do we go to the temple and pray for our selfish interest ?

Who are we? and what brings us here ?
I'm Atin.... My quest in life brings me to where I am today. I express myself in many ways.
Through poetry, music, words, painting and discussing.

That's what brings me here...

2 comments:

  1. Nice bunch of questions!! So when are you posting the answers..? :P

    Rohit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... ya I hope I'm able to do it before I die :P

    ReplyDelete